Feelin' Genki

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Blogging - It's Like Talking To Your Monitor

Okay, I have an iPod, now I guess I need a blog. I mean, my wife has one, my old roommate has one, Wil Wheaton has one...

First of all, as of June 25, I am a father. Not only am I now responsible for a new, tiny, cute human, but for some reason I feel compelled to keep updating the Wikipedia disambiguation page on his name, Milo. So many Milo's for a name that we thought was pretty uncommon..

I suppose I'm going to use this blog to just start writing about Milo and see where it goes. Music, hobbies, my career, etc. Now that I've started and had four visitors, it can only get bigger.

That's it for my first post. Gotta work on my resume and dance with the baby.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jan and Cindy said...

Congrats on starting the blog! We have a photo which we took in your honour, which will no doubt have to become the upcoming photo of the day, so that we can celebrate your joining the community of blog. Looking forward to seeing great things, great things -- you are the man to have a blog!

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Renee Wagemans said...

What a caring picture
It is so great having children, they stay funny even when they are so mature (they would be very embarrassed when they should read this)
Renee

10:36 AM

 
Blogger LaurieD said...

Awesome pic Rob. Looking forward to seeing you all in person. And yes, there must be teaching jobs in Calgary. You could always come for a visit and check it out.... I'm going to call to make plans to come and see you, maybe one night next week?

10:36 AM

 
Blogger maria said...

I would call this picture "Trust"

Marie

P.s.my fave is the one with
the little Milo sleeping wrapped
in a white towel.

Marie

8:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home