Feelin' Genki

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talk Like a Pirate Day!



I started to put together a pile of links for International Talk Like a Pirate Day but just as I started searching, Boingboing beat me to it. Man, I love that site. Not just for the amazing and useful info they provide, but for the hours of work it saves me. (I suppose that makes up for the hours of time I waste reading it and constantly checking for updates!)

Without further ado, a couple of my favourite pieces of random Pirate-themed flotsam and jetsam:

Arrrgyle socks -- pics and patterns

Talk Like a Pirate Day -- UK HQ (Link to US HQ at the top)

The essential Pirate Mac sticker

And here, so you can check them out for yourself, are Boingboing's links to Pirate info. Those guys are good -- their links to previous years' worth of pirate stuff is there too.



Happy Pirate Day everyone! May your lockers be overflowing with booty!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yarrr! Jolly Pirate Day to ye scurvy mate!

11:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home