Feelin' Genki

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Man, I hate those Comment Spam monkeys...

All right, comment spammers, you've forced me to do it.

Today I had to delete about fifty crappy comments -- fully half of them were "Here are some links that I believe will be interested..." NO! I don't find them interested! And teach your crappy comment bot how to spell check!

From now on, my beloved readers will have to type in a few characters of meaningless gobbledegook (although I had to type in "boobles" once...) before they can comment on this blog.

I'm sorry, but until I can press a button that automatically gives those jerkwads some form of painful festering pus-oozing disease, this'll have to do.

Here's a few of them:
Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
Jerk. Like I need YOUR validation, monkey-bot. BOOKMARKED... NOT! DELETED!
Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested
Ha! Your grammar sucks! And so do your links! DELETED!
Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
"A useful information for beginners?" Sure, here's a tip: Turn on comment verification to help rid your site of scum! DELETED!
Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
Oh, I need some more pictures, do I? Clearly you spent some time evaluating my site before posting. And you "will return in the near future?" Don't threaten me, ya little weenie-bot! And just to show that I'm NOT nice, up yours! FIRST MOCKED, THEN DELETED!
Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
Not brief enough. DELETED!
Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
Yeah, you wish. You wish you had a life and a brain too. DELETED!
Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
Meh. Just plain crap. DA-CHEATED.
Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
Like I said, don't threaten me, bot-tard! Go find some other place to peddle your steaming piles of crap-links. DELETED!

Aah, lapsing into Strong Bad persona is so satisfying. But the boxing gloves make typing a bit slow.

1 Comments:

Blogger LaurieD said...

Way to go Rob! I had to get in here and comment, because I love typing in those gobbledygooky characters! But I'll never call you Nice.

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home