Feelin' Genki

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Milo = Apple

Milo is the Greek word for apple and he sure loves them. They're starting to fall from the trees around here and he's become quite the little ground forager. Whenever I pick him up from the babysitter (her neighbour's apple and plum trees hang over the fence) he's got one in his hands and is happily gnawing away. Man, he gets mad when you try to take them away from him. So I don't.

Hey, not a bad photo for holding the camera at arms' length and just firing away. I love the rays of sun across his face. And yes, he ate the whole thing, though I did manage to get the stem and most of the seeds before he could gulp them down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daddy L said...

Good shot! I'm falling down on my picture taking lately. I dunno, just getting a lot of shots of the top of The Boy's head...

3:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home