The Best Things About Today
5. Sleeping in until after 7:30 a.m. (Okay, waking up at 5 a.m., then being able to go back to sleep, even though I didn't really fall back asleep... but I could have!)
4. A sunny afternoon drinking beer in a hot tub while watching the Yankees lose.
3. Watching a two-year-old playing and laughing in the exact spot where his parents were married.
2. White Spring salmon barbequed by a master, who also caught it.
1. Milo asking me to kiss his toes, then saying "Thank you, Daddy" when I do.