Feelin' Genki

Thursday, June 05, 2008

David is a giant!



Originally uploaded by pinksaturn
Oh sure, as soon as I leave town, they start putting up gigantic posters in bus shelters of my friend Dave.

Attention people of Vancouver: I will pay someone to get me one of these posters! (But please don't vandalize a bus shelter to get one for me...)

Apparently David is the new face of the Vancouver Farmers Market, and eatlocal.org. It's one of the wonderful things about living in Vancouver, that you actually have more access to locally sourced organic food than I do now that I live out in the country. Sigh.

(Although when David and his family came to visit last month, we got a huge pile of farm-fresh goodies!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture ROCKS!!!!!!! And those beets rock!

He should go around autograph them - though it wouldn't look too good if he gets picked up for vandalizing.

c lou d

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home