Feelin' Genki

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Play Ball!

The May long weekend is over, Ichiro is on an 18 game hitting streak, the Mariners have won 5 of 6 (and are 2 games out of first place?!?), and Milo is ready to play ball.

Well, not really, but apparently he can swing a bat. One-handed.

I was worried that he'd knock himself in the noggin, but he's more coordinated than I thought.

Holiday photos have been moved from the ol' Nikon into iPhoto and will be up as soon as I can sort through them. One weekend = one hundred pictures. Man I love digital cameras.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think I might have to jump on the Detroit Tiger bandwagon. Well, well the Pistons are done, anyway.

Cute pics.

10:56 AM

 
Blogger Daddy L said...

Great picture of Milo. Hey when are we going to get together to exchange songs? Harris is getting bored with my repertoire.

9:02 PM

 
Blogger LaurieD said...

See if you can get him to switch hands once in a while. Then work on his power stroke. Maybe he'll be the one to pass Barry.

11:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home