Feelin' Genki

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Milo's footstool makes him bigger


Thanks to Milo's Poppa, he now has a footstool and can brush his teeth by himself. He can also grab all the stuff that used to be out of reach -- like my contact lenses, electric shaver, toothbrushes, shaving cream, soap, and hair products. It's messy around here.


It's the greatest footstool ever. Of course, at the current rate of growth he'll be able to reach everything himself by August.

Hey, we just measured him and he's exactly three feet tall! And it's less than a month to go before his birthday.


What a great pose. There's just something about getting butt naked and ready for a bath that makes him want to run to his room and put on his Spider-Man rain boots.


When the sun comes back, we're prepared. Milo actually LIKES getting suntan lotion put on... mostly because of the tickling. And he'll even try the shades on for a few seconds. Now if we can just get him to keep them on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Dread Pirate Robert.
I was hoping to speak to you about a documentary I'm working on in the UK.
I can't seem to find an email address anywhere on your sites so I thought I'd try this.
If at all interested to find out more please email me on sally.freeman@vgoodfilms.com

4:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home