Feelin' Genki

Monday, October 03, 2005

Full Suspension Off-Road Crib

Claming it "emulates a ride in a car" and has "independent suspension," the Lullabub unit consists of four crib leg holders that fit under your baby's bed and rock your child to bed as if you were in your SUV, cruising around and around your block for hours. Is that a good idea? I suppose if you're already doing it in your car, this could save you some gas money but as for its promise of:

•More Sleep for you & your family
•Happier Family
•Less arguments amongst couples
•Less stress, when trying to settle a crying baby ~Less depression
•Happier Hubby, to happier workplace, ~Happier children, in a way that they are not listening to their parents argue over who’s attending to the Baby in the middle of the night
•Overall, a Happier Baby & A Happier YOU!!!

Well, I'm not going to get it. Maybe it's the grammatical errors, or maybe it's the fact that I'm not stressed out and arguing with my wife, but even my love of nifty gadgets can't save this one. Too bad they don't make them big enough to work on a queen sized bed. Now THAT would rock my world - and not to sleep either, nudge nudge wink wink.

1 Comments:

Blogger zandperl said...

I just wonder about the safety of the product. Y'know, shaken baby syndrome and all that.

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home