Feelin' Genki

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Day of Days

Ladies and Gentlemen, today is my day. All over the internet people are swapping their usual "hello" for a hearty "avast, ye scurvy dog!"

It's International Talk Like A Pirate Day! Thanks (I mean, "Arrr.. Ye be a fine matey") to everyone who has chosen to recognise it. Wil Wheaton, my favourite blogger and the unofficial patron saint of my own blog, thoughtfully linked to the Wikipedia entry on the subject, where there are some pirate cliches you can try out for yourselves.

As the Dread Pirate Robert, I wish you well and wish for pieces of eight for all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Misa said...

I was the fair on International Talk Like A Pirate Day. There was a booth selling a bunch of pirate stuff. And one of the workers didn't know that it was International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

I was severely disappointed.

4:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home