Feelin' Genki

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

First dip in the outdoor pool of the year!


Milo still cracks up when he thinks of his buddy Harris drinking the bathwater and making "yuck" faces. When we went to Harris' place and played in the sprinkler, I thought Milo would pass out from laughing that much.

But man, was that water cold. The boys didn't care -- they just went down the slide, into the pool, and ran through the sprinkler until their lips turned blue. And Milo had a great sleep that night.

Oh, all the watermelon gave him the pure natural sourced sugar his body could handle.


And I just like this pic of Milo's knees tucked up under his turtleneck because it looks like he has boobs. At least that's what I first thought when I glanced at the photo as it played on a slideshow. What are you saying about me and my mind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home