Feelin' Genki

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas is coming

What? What's coming? Holy moley, it's that time of year again.

Milo is thrilled with his Playmobil advent calendar. Honestly, I am too. I just have to wait until he's out of the room to play with it. I've got a chocolate one at work so Mondays are good for me.

Ug, the shopping. First things first: what to get for Milo.

Okay, Milo needs some more stuff to watch, since the third season of The Muppet Show isn't out yet, and he's not ready to get into Samurai Jack, so here's what we're looking at:

Sesame Street: Old School, Vol. 1 - 1969-1974 -- because it's never on TV when we want to watch it! Although I'm a little worried at exactly how "old school" it's going to be.

Blue's Clues: Blue's Biggest Stories -- again, all Steve and no Joe... because we just don't believe Joe.

It's all made more complicated by our impending move -- we don't want to get/give more stuff that'll need to be packed.

Oh, and the whole moving-the-month-after-Christmas thing is really taking its toll on my blogging too. And my social life -- I tend to spend the weekends packing and organizing when I really ought to be shopping, drinking beer, and watching hockey. Oh well, maybe next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home