Feelin' Genki

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Seven and Seven Is

All right, I'll do this damned tag thing. I suppose I brought it on myself when I posted that personality test thingy. All right, but only one of these per month. I gots things to talk about on this blog that people might want to read.

7 things I want to do before I die

Get a job I love
Travel in Greece and Italy
Write a song I think is good
Own a cottage on an island
See a winter baseball game in the Dominican Republic or Cuba
Learn how to knit (my own wool socks)
Get really old

7 things I cannot do

Live in another basement suite or low-ceilinged apartment
The splits
Only watch half a movie
Wash laundry without shrinking something
Play a good video game without my mouth hanging open and slackjawed
Watch reality TV (other than Supernanny or the Fab Five)
Breastfeed our baby

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

Smile
Intelligence
Sense of humour
Happiness
Confidence
Health and fitness
ok, I'll say it, butt and boobies.

7 things I say most often

"Yay Canucks!"
"Ooh! What a clever boy!
"Awoo! What a cute baby Milo!"
"Babe, where is/are my...?"
"What do you mean, up my ass?"
"Maybe it's up YOUR ass!"
"Smooch"


7 celebrity crushes

Drew Barrymore
Susan Sarandon
Halle Berry
Luke Doucet
Selma Hayek
Liz Phair
Chan Marshall


7 people I want to do this(sorry if you did it already, just ignore me): (for those who don't blog, in my comments)
Pinksaturngrapes or Case
Timmy!
Cindy or Jan
Amor de Cosmos (Tim)
cooljerk (Jeff)
Laurie or Randy
Lisa R.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm evil. I'm sorry. No more tagging. I promise. Did I mention I also lie?

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home