Feelin' Genki

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Schedule Change

Hoo boy, it's been a busy week. And it's only half over.

There's the good news, and there's the bad news. The good news is that I have a new job. Hooray! I have income! I have interesting work to do! I have great people to work with! The bad news is that I'm no longer the stay-at-home dad I've been enjoying being. That unemployed guy who got to spend all day with his pretty wife and adorable baby boy had it good, even if he was flat broke.

But that's all changed now! I'm learning fast, excited about this company, and looking forward to the Christmas party already. (Bourbon pecan pie with espresso syrup... pinch me, I'm dreaming!)

As soon as I get a little more settled into a routine, I can get started on this list of blog topics that's been accumulating. For now, back to work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Daddy L said...

Congratulations on the job! Do you find you already miss Milo while you're at work? That's the one huge difference I noticed when I came back to the office - I pine for Harris. Go figure.

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home