Feelin' Genki

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Week In Review

Wow, time is at a premium these days. So much to blog about, so little time.

First of all, Milo still rocks. He's actually cuter than ever (and so much cuter than those other babies out there...) and starting to smile and laugh more and more. I even got him laughing by tickling his toes last night. Ooh boy, he's gonna get it now.

We're settling into a new routine, now that I'm going to work five days a week. The good news is that my job is great and I love the people I work with. It's nice to feel like I fit in after only two weeks. The bad news is that my time with Milo is drastically reduced - I see him awake for five minutes in the morning before I head out the door, then for about two hours when I come home. We still get bathtime all to ourselves, so I can't really complain. And we do get that quality time at 2 a.m. every once in a while...

So hooray for the weekend! I can clean up the mess that has accumulated around my desk, get working on my sadly neglected blogs, and, if I'm lucky, get to smooch with my honey. Plus, it just happens to be Hockey Night in Canada - as soon as I have a shower, I'm putting on my Canucks jersey and crossing my fingers. Go Canucks Go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home