Feelin' Genki

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Catching up with Christmas Photos

Oh Milo, you're such a star.

Just before the holidays we dressed Milo up for a trip to the office. Milo was in for a treat. In his embarrassing-in-about-13-years Santa suit, Milo got to spend some quality time with one of the Dread Pirate Robert's co-workers and favourite bloggers.

Meg, who offers you insight into her coffee-fueled life at Blogcabin, and who really doesn't need another link from me, was simply captivating. The boy has taste. In fact, I think I lucked out with my camera and got the biggest smile of the day.

Meg's smiling too, and could you blame her?

Now to get posting the rest of the seasonal shots and some of January.

My Flickr account has been sadly neglected, I haven't looked at my Fotolog page in months, and I'm running out of room on my Mac HomePage. Luckily, there's Blogger. Now I just have to get organized and put up some swim lesson pics.

It's amazing how sitting at a computer all day at work saps your desire to do more of the same when you get home. The upside is that with my excellent job and steady paycheck, someday soon I'll be able to afford a new computer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Milo is gorgeous. Meg, less so.

11:12 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I just had to stop by and gloat. Wings finally stole one...

7:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home