Feelin' Genki

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Christmas Shopping

So I went shopping the other day and did what I always do. I overshopped, buying presents for people I already have gifts for and buying them things that I'd really like.

It stems from my dislike for shopping, I suppose. I find it a chore (especially shopping for clothes and things for myself) and frankly, I'm not very good at it. That's why I go to bookstores and just try to buy everything at once. I get in a frenzy and just can't help it. And knowing that about myself, I just don't like putting myself in that position.

Anyway, I figure I can post this one here without giving away anything -- this present is for someone who doesn't read this blog. I read Gregory Maguire's book Wicked and absolutely loved it, so here I am buying the sequel for someone else. I hope they let me borrow it.

Milo's napping right now, so I'm going to take this opportunity to have a shower. I'll save my exciting news for the next post. Until then, I have to put this up here. My darling wife played with her photo tool and came up with this design for a possible Christmas card. I'm in a good mood today -- maybe I've been hypnotized by the concentric circles... 3D without the glasses!

Happy Holidays everybody!

4 Comments:

Blogger Siel said...

Whatcha gettin' for Milo?

12:20 AM

 
Blogger Dread Pirate Robert said...

I can't publish that information before Christmas...

3:47 PM

 
Blogger thordora said...

totally cute!

5:47 AM

 
Blogger Jack Steiner said...

I love your name and The Princess Bride. Very cool.

9:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home