Feelin' Genki

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Threadless Tees...

Awesome. I have the coolest t-shirt ever. And yes, I'm such a geek.

Dark Side of the Garden - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

Threadless Tees has some of the greatest t-shirts I've ever seen. I actually got on a waiting list for this one. It makes me think of an old, retired Vader absent-mindedly pining for the glory days.

Can't wait to submit my own design, if I ever find the time.

Oh, and there's a sale on until June 15th, if you're interested. All shirts only $10! Like you actually need more t-shirts...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, I have to go order some shirts now. the other great place is glarkware.com

6:16 PM

 
Blogger Dread Pirate Robert said...

I stand by Threadless. There are dozens of shirts there that I want.

Glarkware, on the other hand, has two that are brilliant...

Khaaaaaaaaaaaaan!

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home