Feelin' Genki

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Milo likes putting things on his head


We spend so much time in the kitchen, what with the cooking and the cleaning and the "too cold to take the recycling out right now so let's let it pile up until the snow melts" and all that, that Milo just loves to play there. I don't blame him -- there's always new stuff to find and explore.

Take, for example, our pile of cardboard boxes for the recycling bin. The Kilkenny four-pack holder turns out to have the same general circumference as Milo's head. And he figured it out by himself. Good thing I had the camera handy. Or bad thing, if the social workers ever stop by my blog. I repeat, Milo does not drink beer, and only occasionally does he see his parents doing so. And it's usually Guinness.


He liked it so much he just kept putting it on and taking it off. Note the unbearably hawesome t-shirt he's wearing. I swear, he's the coolest 17-month-old in town.


And then, he's ready for bed. Might as well put his blanket on his head too, since it's so warm and cozy.

1 Comments:

Blogger LaurieD said...

Where did you get the t-shirt!? I must have one!

Or, if it was Brett asking: "Mommy, I want one. Can I have one of dose? Please? Please! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!"

Laurie

8:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home