Feelin' Genki

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Costa Rica Day Seven

Okay, now that I think about it, seeing a blurry Sasquatch gliding through the bamboo forest DOES sound pretty cool. The photo makes it out to be pretty mysterious too...

There was actually a family of four or five monkeys en route to wherever.

We saw them coming as the treetops and branches moved and shook, they climbed over us, leaving leaves falling everywhere. (One fell in front of me and I caught it! With Milo on my shoulders! He thought it was pretty cool...)


As for what a giant bamboo grove was doing in Costa Rica, we heard that someone planted a few plants in the area about fifty years ago, and they just like it there. I don't blame them.

And I don't care what you say about this not being "Day Seven," it's helping me keep these posts organized. And I probably forgot a day or two already, or perhaps didn't take photos for a day. We'll just have to wait until the end of the vacation to find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home