Feelin' Genki

Friday, February 24, 2006

Dance, Baby, Dance!

Milo likes a lot of things. He likes visiting our friends, especially ones with orange walls that look warm and cozy in the sunshine. And he likes Chloe, who's 9 and promised him that he can be the drummer in her band when he's old enough. Like, maybe, 6 or so.



Milo also likes dancing with his mommy. She's a pretty sweet dancer, boy I tell you what. I just like watching them bounce and giggle together.



Then again, he also likes waking up in the middle of the night several times and then refusing to sleep after 6:15 a.m., which I can't say I'm a fan of. It's Friday night and if I can be in bed by 10 p.m., I'll be thrilled.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan and Cindy said...

Awesome to see Milo growing up...so quickly...it's almost hard to believe...keep those photos coming!!!

7:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home